Printing Receipts, Addresses, and HCFA Superbills
- Click the “Print Receipt” button at the bottom of the Patient Billing window
- In the pop-up pdf application click the print icon
- Follow the steps in the printer utility window.
- Click the button “Print Address” at the bottom of the window (NOTE: This feature will only work with Dymo label printers)
- Click the button “Print Label” under the address you wish to print
- Click “Print Labels” in the pop-up window
- Click “Close” in the bottom of the print address window.
Printing a HCFA super bill
- Place HCFA 1500 forms in printer
- Click “Print HCFA super bill” (NOTE: This option should only be used to assign insurance payments to the patient)
- Click the print icon in the print preview window
- Close print preview window.