General Functions and Layout of the Claims Submission Tab
- A list of unpaid claims is located in the main grid.
- Claims can be sorted by first or last name, visit date or insurance company by clicking on the appropriate column title at the top of the grid.
- Basic claim information is displayed in the main grid
- Deleting and resubmitting claims is done in the main grid.
- View electronic and paper claims can be grouped by selecting the appropriate buttons above the grid.
- View insurance aging report is generated by selecting the button labeled “View Aging Report”.
- Processed claims report is generated by selecting the button labeled “Insurance Claim Report”
- Generating and submitting claims is done using buttons on the side of the window.
- Submitting claims for a specific date is done by selecting the field labeled “Sent on this date” and changing the date.