Customizing Scheduler Window
Click on the radio buttons above the scheduling grid to select the appropriate time block (i.e. 5Min. 10Min. 15Min.)
Changing Hours of Operation
- Click the button at the top right corner of the window labeled “Hours of Operation”.
- In the pop-up window, click the up and down arrows to change the “From” and “To” times. (NOTE: the time format is 24-hour military)
- Click “OK” at the bottom of the window
- Double click on the patient’s appointment
- Click the button “Customize Colors” on the lower right side of the pop-up window.
- Enter color code description in the text field
- Click the color block to change color using windows color selector
- IMPORTANT: Do not change the color code and description of the item labeled “Canceled”. This may cause the program to remind a canceled patients appointments of their appointment.
- Click OK when finished to save