1) Click the button at the top right corner of the window labeled “Hours of Operation”
2) In the pop-up window click the up and down arrows to change the “From” and “To” times. (NOTE: the time format is 24 hour military)
3) Click “Ok” at the bottom of the window
1) Double click on patients appointment
2) Click button “Customize Colors” on the lower right side of the pop up window.
3) Enter color code description in text field
4) Click color block to change color using windows color selector.
5) Click OK when finished to save.
1) Select an available time block on the calendar,
2) Double click on the time slot.
3) In the pop-up window type the first few letters of the patient’s last name in the last name search field.
4) Select the patient in the patient list grid
5) If needed, assign a color code to the appointment
6) Click “OK” to save and exit.
1) Type the first few letters of the patient’s last name in the field labeled “filter”. (NOTE: dates in bold will appear in the three month calendar view at the left of the window indicating days where appointments for filtered patient are scheduled.)
2) Click the button labeled “Show All” located at the bottom of the window to display a list of appointments for filtered patients
3) In the pop-up window click on the patient name column to group appointments by name
4) To sort patient’s appointments by date, select first appointment at the top of the list, then hold the shift key down and click the last appointment at the bottom of the list. Finally, click the column title labeled “Date”
5) Click “print selected” at the bottom to print selected appointments
Copying and pasting appointments:
1) Click on the appointment
2) hold the control key down and press the C key to copy
3) click on the free time block, 4) Hold the control key down and press the V key to paste.
1) Double click on the appointment
2) Change the appropriate fields in the pop-up window that appears
3) Click “OK” to save and exit.
1) Select the day within the month to the left of the window
2) Click “print today’s appointments”