Chiropractic EHR & Practice Management Software
Easiest to use…Easiest to own Discover why more docs are choosing WonderDoc
EHR Solutions #1 Practice Management Software #1 Customer Service #1 Affordable Lease to Own Pricing
“WonderDoc’s EHR software is the best decision we’ve made in our 7 years of practice.”
How it Works 3 Steps From Daily Notes to Billing
Patient Signs In on Kiosk
Patient completes subjective complaints, medical history, and outcomes questionnaires.
Chiropractic Notes Done in 15 Seconds
Doctor reviews complaints and history. Then completes daily notes in 15 seconds.
Collect Payment and Send Claims
Front desk collects from charges imported from doctors notes and generates a claim.
SUCCESSFUL DOC’S CHOOSE WONDERDOC
- Certified EHR
- Synced Online Patient Scheduling
- Most Affordable Pricing
- Simple to Learn…Easy to Use
- Optimized for Tablets & Touch Screens
- Better Than Cloud Based EHR System
- Integrated Billing Software
- Email, Call & Txt Appointment Reminders
- Patient sign-in Kiosk
- Outcomes Assessment Questionnaires
- Treatment Macros
- Multi-office Networking
- Best Chiropractic EMR Software Reviews
- Free Software Updates
- Record SOAP Notes in 15 Seconds
- Patient Sign-in/Intake Kiosk
- Fully Customizable System
- 30 Day Trial
- No Additional Software Required
- No Additional Hardware required
- Seamless Records Transfer
- Customized Office Reports
- Collect Upfront Co-Insurance & Deductibles
- Multi-Provider/Specialty Networking
- Optimized for Dual Monitor Displays
- Intuitive and Responsive User Experience
- Auto Pop-Up Alerts
- Inter-Office Message System
- One Click SALT
- Import X-Rays and Posture Analysis
- Compare X-Ray and Posture Results
- Create Bulk Mailings
- Track Missed, Canceled and Rescheduled Appt.
- Set Office Hours in Scheulding
- Batch Bill Patient Statements
- Patient Sign-In Monitor
- Customizable Exams
- Single View Multi-Provider Scheduling
THE WONDERDOC STORY
Jeff was a seasoned software engineer, who at the time was working on Dartmouth Hospitals electronic health records system. The meeting was quite serendipitous. Jim needed a custom EHR program, Jeff, a part-time job. The seeds of innovation were sewn, and progress began quickly.
On a 5″ X 3″ dry erase board, Jim sketched a perfectly designed chiropractic EHR system. He made every function operate within one window using tabs to quickly toggle between different areas of the program. Interactive images for touch screens were used to quickly find and document patient records. And most importantly, one click was all that was needed to simultaneously send notes to billing.
What seemed simple in concept, was much harder in reality. For over two years WonderDoc underwent rigorous testing and refining before it was ready for real-world application. In 2008 WonderDoc was prepared to enter Patient MRN # 001. A SOAP note was created, and services were sent directly to the patients billing account. The system worked flawlessly.
Over the next three years, the EHR software became more of a with the addition of integrated exams, billing, scheduling, and marketing functionality. With each feature and function, WonderDoc would strive to innovate new ways to manage the chiropractic office more efficiently.
WonderDocs mission is simply to help chiropractors achieve higher levels of productivity. Every day, WonderDoc is giving doctors the freedom to choose how and when they want to practice. And every day WonderDoc is allowing chiropractors to take back their lives. Because at WonderDoc it’s about putting more power back into the hands of chiropractors.